Thursday 27 September 2012

Doll Quilts & Bunting

The sun popped out
and I was at home
I got some mini quilts photographed 
I used Cape Ann Fabrics for 3 of them
 one in blues
88 2.5" squares into 2" squares
One in Green 
And one in pink
All with spotty bias biding from my shop 
Matching scallop bunting
2" wide 1.5 metres long 
Loop ends and cute covered buttons
to finish the ends ready for hanging 
And then some more..
A simple grey pompom quilt
would make a great baby photo prop 
A slightly smaller one
Liberty of London prints 
Think I have shown this one before
a candy mix of pinks and prints 
Love making these
just too many fabric collections to choose from!
Kx


1 comment:

  1. Love the doll's quilts, so cute! I'm going to strip/re-paint my old doll's cot ready for my little girl to play with so I'm definitely adding to my favourites and will hopefully be able to buy one once its done. They really are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!