Tuesday 31 August 2010

MAKE MONDAY


MONDAY'S MAKE - TISSUE CASE TUTORIAL

For all you lovely blog followers, who haven't clicked on my tutorail page and who want to have a go at something simple and make a few stocking fillers for family (I know, shouldn't be taking about Christmas yet!!!), and you have scraps of fabric you don't want to throw away and are waiting to used up, this is the perfect make in under 1/2 hour. Simple!

Let me know how you get on, and don't forget once you have mastered the art of making them, just adjust the sie for different tissue pack sizes, even large mans tissues, for dad to sit next to the bed or in the car.


And before I go I have finally purchased a now sewing machine, can't wait, as I have bee using the same machine for over 20 years, which has no flat bed as I broke it about a year ago, no cover for the bobin loader on the front, broke that too, no light as the electrics to that went a few years ago, it only had 6 stictches, ziz zag small.med.large, straight stich small,med,large, oh and backwards. So any new machine is going to be a joy to work with and this is the baby below....and it only has 294 stitches...so it is going to take me a year to use every one!!




Kx

2 comments:

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!