Tuesday 7 September 2010

HOT POT


Log Cabin Hot Pot

My latest project, using scraps of my favorite fabrics, use as a hot pot for pans, in the middle of the dinner table and at 10 x 10 inches and double thickness of quilt wadding you can safely sit your winter stew bowl on it.
I have been meaning to add new things to my blondedesign shops where I sell kitchen aprons, tea, coffee cosies and thought these would fit right in. I'm pleased with this first one, and now I am catching the train in the mornings, I get a chance to hand sew the binding on the back.

Kx

2 comments:

  1. What lovely colours, really good choice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I keep coming back to your Blog and I still love this fabric combo! (see I'm a fabric addict!) LOL XD

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!