Sunday 28 June 2009

SUMMERTIME IS HERE!!!!


STITCH SCRIBLER
TAMSYN G
MIX UP DOLLY

In celebration of the wonderful weather we are having, I found these jug covers from silky Prudence first in Misi, but she is also selling them in folksy, they make me want to go and change the whole colour scheme of my house!
Couldn't be without a couple of ice lollies! Zingy doughnuts (doesn't everybody think of food!)
And what a wonderful statement piece of jewellery, from Tamsyn G worn with a white kaftan or strapless white beach dress, flip flops and pimms on ice.............. palm trees swaying in the wind and white sand in your toes.



2 comments:

  1. thankyou for featuring my necklace..and that is exactly how I imagine it to be worn. Could just do with a pims, one of my favorite drinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, I'm so glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!