Saturday 27 June 2009

I'VE BEEN NAUGHTY

Just when I think I am starting to get money in, I then cannot resist the urge to spent it!


I bid on this lovely little woven basket on the made4aid (link on the left) and won. http://made-4-aid.blogspot.com/2009/06/box-woven-recycled-basket.html




It turned up this morning and it is so cute, I have placed it in the hallway and am contemplating what to use it for, the sunglasses that just get dumped anywhere, or lavender or 3 tall tee light holders so the bag glows from within at night (this ides is my favorite).


I am sending of Olive the Owl coffee cosy to be auctioned on made4aid, so I look forward to seeing if she gets in any bids!


I am now off to the beach with my factor 30 and I am jumping in the sea! (OK stepping getting to old to go jumping).


Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!