Tuesday 16 June 2009

IF I WERE A CAT..............

www. TheGlamorousCat.etsy.com
I normally try to be a loyal to folksy as much as possible but found this Etsy seller from East Sussex selling Glam Cat Collars, now I don't have a cat but if I did it would have to be a girl and would have to wear one of these, although I could see hubby telling me .......


a) There is no way we are getting a cat


b) A dog comes first


c) What is that around its neck


d) Are you trying to hang it


e) I wouldn't be seen dead cuddling a cat with that on


f) As before I wouldn't cuddle a cat.


So if a cute little kitten came to live with us, I know that the answers to e & f would be incorrect, so maybe just maybe answers a, b could be wrong, OK I may have to convince him on answers c & d

Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!