Wednesday 20 August 2014

Rustique by Emily Herrick for Michael Miller


Rustique by Emily Herrick for Michael Miller




A collection containing my favourite things at the moment.
Woodland creatures picked out in super tangerine, fushia, aubergine & teal.
A great way to introduce a little bit of a solid tangerine or aubergine as punch of a colour.
Stag heads and more stag heads.
Look closer at the grey embossed one......
These will be making an appearance on my cushion covers on the sofa, and a re-covering of the footstool....

Arriving Sept / Oct 
To start I have chosen my favourite six to start from the rustic colour way.
even though it comes in 2 colour ways and 24 fabrics in total.
If anybody is desperate for another colour way or fabric let me know.

From my shop Pre-Order Here

Trophy in Leaf

Shark Tooth in Leaf

Leaf Press in Teal

Embossed in Grey

Feathering in Teal

Open Season in Multi

Happy Shopping People

From my shop Pre-Order Here

Kxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!