Wednesday 25 June 2014

Retro Orchard from Dashwood Studios



Retro Orchard from Dashwood Studios

by Wendy Kendell Designs

Visit Wendy's blog to see her fabulous collections
I should have hopefully before the end of next week this collection!!

To sell as metres, FQ, Fat 8th Bundles

Flurry in Grape
this is also part of the flurry range of fabrics produced by dashwood studios
of which there are 13 other rainbow colours, which this goes with

Tossed Apples

Graphic Fruit

Geo Segments Fruit Wedges

Orchard

Seedlings

Stripe

Small Floral

I cant wait to make my mum some hot pot mats for the kitchen in this, cushions for me, so much to make, it is a perfect kitchen - dinner house fabric, but also cute skirts, baby dresses.....

If you do want to pre-order any do let me know x
http://blondedesign-astitchintime.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!