Monday 25 November 2013

I purchased this....


Tula Pinks City Sampler 100 Modern Quilt Blocks

I purchased this on Saturday, and love it.
Anybody else have it?

Decided I am going to work through all 100 quilt blocks, but instead of turning them into a quilt add a 1.5" boarder around and turn them into hot pot mats or mug rugs.

So 10.30 last night, what did I start doing - yes block #1
front complete, went to bed couldn't sleep, itching to sew, wiring brain, got up 1am - yes block #2 front complete.

Official - Now Tired.

I will upload a picture of each one I make, make separate file, is there a flickr page anybody know of? 

I wont upload how to make them, I think that you need to buy the book, 
and let the talented Tula Pinks show you.

Kx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!