Saturday 17 November 2012

Yummy Christmas Liberty Print Gifts

Christmas is quickly approaching and it’s time to start creating our wish lists. These are some Liberty exclusives inspired by their print and fabrics....
And if I get any of these from Santa, I will be one happy girl woman

Left to Right
1. Kitty Grace Liberty print knot watch
2. Liberty patchwork fabric bundle
3. Dr. Marten’s flower Liberty print satchel
4. Mabelle print large notebook

p.s
The fabric bundle is different width strips all at full length 132cm, just as jelly rolls are.
Instant quilt in the making!!! 
The notebooks definitely a notebook to write those 'to do' ideas & makes...


Left to Right
1. Blue Hera print miniature suitcase
2. Green Lodden print miniature suitcase
3. Purple Thorpe miniature suitcase

I just love these, what would I use one of these for....
First display it!
Second display it filled with stuff a craft fairs
Third would it be wrong to fill with hand sewing on the train?
Fourth - just measured my laptop and fits perfect!!

Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!