Tuesday 9 November 2010

SUPERHERO BEANBAGS





A super large project I was working on for a customer, 1m square beanbag cushions. Fully lined with internal zip to top up beanbags, and zip on the outer cushion. Baby cord in super bights that I now can get in lime, blue, black and yellow! Selling these as custom orders on babyblondedesign in customers own colour preferences. And I already have an order for one at work!
Is anybody else having lack of time to blog? Just wish I was this busy all year around, maybe I could one day get the dream of giving up working for somebody else. I just need more hours, I have so may ideas and things to make, but all I am doing is making custom orders from folksy and etsy! I had a plan of making tons of elf stockings to sell at work, so far the fabric still sits on the shelf in the cupboard.
Kxx

2 comments:

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!