Friday 10 December 2010

Wishing on a White Christmas - FOLKSY

Oaklea Home & DecorCharlys Gems
Jude Allman Ceramics Blingery
Bee Smith Bridal leeski
The Tea Cosy Shop Gooseberry Moon

Wishing on a White Christmas





Go on treat yourself, not others, you know you want to....




Sometimes I wish (although I shouldn't waste a wish) I could have to homes one full of colour the other all white and creams, where I wear white linen trousers a slinky white top, I am 2 stone lighter has a healthy suntan, and chocolate doesn't drop on my lap, and wine wine doesn't stain.
These are just a small collection of folksy's whites and creams.






Happy Friday, and don't forget treat yourself.
Kx
p.s click on the picture to go to the Folksy shop.

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous selection of whites & creams. Hope you're keeping warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection. Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right with you on the white house and 2 stones lighter! LOL
    love this selection! have a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey gorgeous, fab selections....LOVE the Chrimbo trees, the mug jacket and butterflies ;o)

    Could you send me your email address..wondering whether you would take part in a fun blog feature I have on my blog?? Cheers chick! ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah thank you for the feature, great selection of White Christmas goodies!!

    Love Blingery! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!