Tuesday 21 December 2010

Inside Crochet Magazine - Featured!

My Owl Buttons!!


One of my new years resolutions for 2010 was to get something I make and sell into one of the craft magazines, and I always leave everything to the last minute and so my wish was granted in the last hour (of few!), OK so only my buttons, but buttons all the same! This is inside Crochet magazine, the sister mag to sew hip, and last night attempted for the second time to crochet with appalling results! but now all I need to do is find how many of the other resolutions I made, and how many need to follow me into 2011.

Kx

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, congratulations! Maybe your new years resolution for next year could be to aim for 2 more magazine features? :)
    Have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!