Tuesday 7 December 2010

Mmmm Scrummy Bias Bindings

I have been waiting for these to drop through the post,
and finally have my fix of spotty bias bindings!
Following a long search for the best in scummy bias bindings, I now want to stock every colour and type possible (a binding geek in the making!).
Watch this space for my next lot of gingham coming soon and some super college stripes!
All for sale in my blondesbackyard shops on folksy and etsy.
Get your colour fix now, just scroll  down........
Kxx










2 comments:

  1. Nom nom!!! They're gorgeous and I love them!!!! Fab pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks heaps for buying those pink buttons from my Folksy shop. Only because it was great to get out- second walk today, and I bumped into a few friends. Feel worthy now so can indulge in cake and coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!