Tuesday 16 November 2010

New Packaging.......


 I got bored with my plain luggage tags for my bias binding, buttons & pincushions in my blondesbackyard shop, so using my blog header, played around on photoshop and a ream of white card later, I now am happy happy happy with my new image coming through.
It may give me the boot up the backside to get packs organised and go to shops that are likely to want to stock this type of supply items, giving them a discount, reommended selling price and see what happens.........
Thats on the new year list!
Kx







3 comments:

  1. Hello just popped in after seeing you on another blog - love the idea of your buttons so will go and look at your shop - You do have a shop I hope.
    Beverley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, I love the packaging...Mmmmmmm and that dotty red bias looks very tempting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all , packaging and binding !

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!