Saturday 27 February 2010

LAVENDER HANGING OWL



BLONDEDESIGNS
BLONDEDESIGN

New cute lavender owls for sale, I have made these with Amy Butler Fabrics, I wonder if somebody can put me right but have heard the lotus full moon fabric is discontinued (oh no, I love this versatile fabric!).
Anyway let me know what you think are they worth making more of for craft fairs etc.
Felt and ribbon is from lilywhitescrafts
Buttons and ribbon are from paperfish
Fabric from downshadowlane

And I got a new award from Cinnamon Jewellery (top left), I didn't win her give away of a lovely pair of earring's mind you so now I am just going to have to buy a pair!

http://www.folksy.com/shops
Cinnamon Jewellery

Kx

5 comments:

  1. aww, thanks! mmmm, owl love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should definitely make more of those for craft fairs. I love the colours and patterns in the fabric you use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Try here for the lotus full moon
    http://quilthome.com/advanced_search_result.php/search_in_description/1?keywords=lotus+full+moon&x=0&y=0

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm loving your owls - very cute and stylish :)

    just a wee note to let you know that your feature is now on my blog, hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!