Is that it, is that all you have made?
Well the Answer to that Question is no........
This is her extra prezzie to go with her bigger prezzie....
Oh I see, so what is the bigger prezzie then?
Well before I go on, I was given spoiltpig as my fellow crafter to make something for, so I has to do a bit of digging.......
- Her hair colour changes with the seasons...............
- She likes the weird and the wonderful
- Amongst other things is influenced by punk, grunge, and the colour black
- Read somewhere that she is a big fan of skull 'n' crossbones
- Her jewellery pieces also if they stay in the shop long enough, contain skulls
- Luckily likes hearts (phew, well at least I made a little hanging one!)
- Oh and did I mention a tea drinker
SpolitPig do not worry about running out of hot tea in the morning as this will fit a large large tea pot. In Black dot baby cord fabric and funky Alexander Henry Skulls fabric
To keep the theme going, its lined in black and white skull fabric and bound in red on the bottom edge.
Added a few cute red buttons, which arrived yesterday from Lilywhites, as a free gift
(thank-you lilywhites xxx)