Sunday 9 November 2014

Distrikt by Erin Mcmorris


Distrikt by Erin Mcmorris
for Frespirit Fabrics
An inspiring trip to Copenhagen is reflected in this collection of modern, high-contrast prints. Enjoy the city through people watching and window shopping along cobblestone streets with colorful urban gardens. Distrikt's softer palette is balanced by pairing it with black, white and a few bright color pops for a graphic mix of pattern.  

Due for release in January in USA - expected arrival to UK February 2015

Comes in three colour ways, which I have yet to know
as these have been released by Freespirit for order, but no names given yet!

Top one I am calling Spring
2nd one Choco
3rd one Apricot

I have pre-ordered the top colour palette - spring
see below - and pre-order here

I am loving the people in yellow, I can see me making a skirt...







Kx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!