Monday 11 August 2014

It Will Be all White on the Night 25% off

Hello and happy monday everybody

Lets talk white.....
Bella Solids, these make great boarders, bindings (if you can be bothered to make your own, and backgrounds, I wouldn't be without Bleached White PDF 97, Bleached white 98 or Snow 11
the three I use when I'm using a light contrast

I would say white 97 is slightly toned down compared to 98 
which is your daz all white!
So in order for you to get your hands on a bargain and grab loads of white.
I am giving 25% of these three colours.

So instead of £2.00 a FQ it is £1.50 a FQ.

Discount has already been applied in the shop, and will last for one week.
Dont forget if you want a 1m purchase 4, 1.5m purchase 6, 2m purchase 8.




Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!