Sunday 6 January 2013

Party On

Felt Garlands
What do you you do when you realise your felt is over flowing,
and you want to find ways of getting it to make money for you
rather than it going to waste, as I don't use it as much as I used to..
I got my sidekick cutter out, finally got around to purchasing a few different size circles
and got cutting, and I haven't even made a dent in the felt pile.
Problem now is I will want other colours to match those I do have to make more garlands.
(I never ending circle! such a bad pun!!)
Sugar & Spice garland 
Pretty in Pink garland 
Sugar & Spice mini bunting 
Loop ends and cute buttons 
More loop ends and buttons 
Vintage blue floral bunting 
Pretty.
Kxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!