Wednesday 15 September 2010

THE C WORD

I know, I know, I know its not Christmas

But I have an excuse, a couple of these Elf Stockings are going off to a new home at Country Touches along with a few other items. Some of you may already be lucky enough to have your items in the shop, she will soon be launching on NOTHS, but check out their website, I'm in love with the knitted hot water bottle covers, very cosy;

Now off to make mini stockings half the size in the tiny mixed spot fabrics, and I will be putting together a tutorial on them....
Happy Christmas sorry have a happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. They are so gorgeous! I love them :-)

    Sam x (A Simple Melody)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a word- WOW!! they are stunning! xxx Well done Karen
    www.country-touches.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I cant believe you would hint at the C word! *is horrified*

    but I must say those are absoloutly fantastic! I love them! *wants*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute, have you got the tutorial ready yet?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!