Saturday 30 January 2010

I HEART YOU........


Not quite an engagement ring........
I couldn't let Valentines Day pass without making something with hearts in mind, and the fact that I am also involved with a heart swap (not that any of these will be of use to my heart swap buddy as she is a jewellery maker using resin!), I know others are also involved in heart swaps , and these are created in the style of the Alice in Wonderland heart swap. The buttons are 22mm and the rings, well what can I say other than they are rings with felt brought from Lily Whites shop on folksy.
Kx

1 comment:

  1. aww, those are all gorgeous! I am possibly the worst and most accident prone sewer(person who sews, not smelly refuse tunnel) in the world though!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!