Saturday 17 October 2009

THINGS ARE ON THE UP!!

I'm so happy.
I have had a great week this week, and I just hope it carries on getting better! It may not seem much, but if I was to carry on selling the same amount each week, my sewing skills may just bring in a pre-Christmas little bonus to spend on presents or filling up the house with food and drink!
I have sold one of my Olive the coffee cosies through
Hunkydoryhome, 1 apron through blondedesign on folksy, some supplies of plain totes through my blondesbackyard on folksy, plus 2 of the 10" red and black skull cushions for a Christmas present through babyblondedesign on folksy, I almost sent them out only to see a comment that the little girl had a pink and black room! So I quickly emailed her to say I will make her 2 pink and black versions, and she is over the moon.
I was contacted by the New York Daily News last week, they are going to put the orange large cushion in an article! And she is going to send me a copy after.
So I am now almost out of skull cushions, and after having a light bulb moment, realise that if something sells well ~ keep making them!
Before I go, and catch up on everybody's blogs, thought I would show you my latest little make, teacup pincushion for sale on blondedesign on folksy & Etsy.
Last but not least....
At the end of the month I am going to do a giveaway of this lemon spot floral half apron...so watch out next week for a giveaway post where all you will have to do is write under the article and I will pull a name out of the hat. Kx






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!