Thursday 25 June 2009

PERSONALISED APPLIQUE NAME PILLOW

I have made these pillows so they can be customised by the client. This pillow measures 10x10. I can do 6 letters comfortably - this one have 5 but the M takes up huge amount of space. I can add more, they will just be smaller in size. Less letters will be larger in size. I have used a white cotton calico for the front and a nice assortment of designer fabrics for the applique letters and for the back of the pillow Laura Ashley pink spot. The back of the pillow opens so that you can remove the pillow insert to wash.
I will have other colors available Laura Ashley Green spot and Laura Ashley baby blue spot - just need to get making to give people an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all you comments, ideas and things that may even help out!